1. THE SCRIPTURES: We believe that the Scriptures, both the Old and the New Testaments, are verbally inspired of God, without error, and that they are the supreme and final authority for faith and practice. We believe the Authorized King James translation is God’s Word for English-speaking people today. God’s approval is evident.
2. GOD: We believe there is only one true and living GOD, existing in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost, each being the express image of the other being of one essence and distinct personalities and functions.
3. JESUS CHRIST: We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, God in the flesh, born of a virgin, sinless in life, Who came to shed His blood on Calvary as a satisfactory sacrifice for the sin of all people, was buried, rose again bodily, and ascended to the Father, according to the Scriptures. God was in Christ reconciling the WORLD unto Himself (II Corinthians 5:19; 1 John 5:10).
4. HOLY SPIRIT: We believe the Holy Spirit is the third person of the Godhead: equal with God the Father and God the Son and accompanies the WORD of God to reveal its Truth.
5. SALVATION: We believe that Salvation is by grace apart from works (Romans 3:28; 4:5; 11:6). The conditions of Salvation are repentance and faith. Salvation is a definite experience, since it is by faith. Salvation produces a new creature or creation (II Corinthians 5:17; Ephesians 2:10). At salvation, God sends forth the Spirit of His Son crying, “Abba, Father” to assure the believer of sonship (Galatians 4:6). Men are justified by faith and are counted righteous before God only through the merit of the Lord Jesus Christ.
6. SECOND COMING: We believe the future coming of Christ is in two parts. The Rapture, where Saints are caught up in the air to meet the Lord (II Thessalonians 4:13-17). Then, after the Judgment Seat of Christ, He will come in a literal, visible, personal, premillenial way to set up His Kingdom.
7. ETERNITY: We believe in the everlasting conscious blessedness of the saved and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost. The lost, or unbelievers, will spend eternity in the Lake of Fire suffering, where the worm dieth not and the fire is not quenched. The Saved will ever live and abide with the Lord Jesus Christ, therefore, let us win others and comfort them with these words.
We believe and hold to the above Doctrinal Position to assure the continuation of sound Christian training. Malachi 2:7-9.